Justin Sarvis, Environmental Field Technician
Mr. Sarvis is a dynamic member of the H2E team. He has a B.S. degree in Wildlife and Fisheries and is currently pursuing an Environmental Engineering Technician Education. He has worked for H2E on multiple SPCC and SWPPP projects in the North Dakota Bakken play. Mr. Sarvis is proficient with electronic field data collection and excels in the role of Environmental Field Technician at H2E.
- Prepared SPCC plans for oil and gas facilities in North Dakota’s Bakken Play.
- Prepared SPCC plans for oil and gas facilities in Wyoming’s Niobrara Play.
- Prepared SWPPP plans for oil and gas facilities in North Dakota’s Bakken play.
- Prepared SWPPP plans for oil and gas facilities in Wyoming’s Niobrara play.
- Prepared Sara Title III reports for oil and gas operations.
- Assisted with air permitting for oil and gas operations.
- Conducted geotechnical field sampling for road construction projects for the South Dakota Department of Transportation.
- Conducted geotechnical materials testing for the South Dakota Department of Transportation for road construction projects.
- Completed ArcGIS software class while obtaining B.S. in Wildlife and Fisheries Degree.
South Dakota State University, Broookings, SD
Bachelor of Science
Wildlife and Fisheries
Western Dakota Vo-Tech, Rapid City, SD
In Progress - Environmental Engineering Technician