Robert Gilson, Vice President
Mr. Gilson has over five years experience as an environmental regulatory and compliance consultant to the oil and gas industry. Starting as a field technician, he consistently performed beyond expectations and quickly advanced to hold roles as an Environmental Professional, Project Manager, and Business Unit Manager at a successful environmental consulting firm. Mr. Gilson’s experience, knowledge and dedication make him a valuable asset to ensuring permitting and compliance projects are successful.
- Served as Business Unit Manager for an environmental consulting firm with responsibilities to oversee a staff of over 13 diverse professionals with specializations ranging from data visualization, oil and gas remediation, Environmental Site Assessments, modeling and statistical analysis and NEPA services.
- Developed and implemented SPCC programs for hundreds of oil and gas wells throughout the Rocky Mountain Region.
- Developed a global SPCC template for internal plan preparation by a major oil and gas operator.
- Prepared SPCC plans for oil and gas production properties in CO, WY, MT and ND.
- Managed SPCC compliance program for an environmental consulting firms.
- Permitted oil and gas operations for compliance with the Clean Air Act in Wyoming, Montana, and North Dakota.
- Prepared numerous emission inventories and audits for oil and gas operations throughout the Rocky Mountain Region.
- Prepared Phase I Environmental Site Assessments for industrial and oil and gas facilities.
- Experienced at leveraging the power of ESRI’s ArcGis software to dynamically analyze and display spatial information in easy-tointerpret maps and displays.
- Oversaw and conducted layout of infrastructure design, landowner coordination, subcontractor coordination and preparation of Plan of Development (POD) documents for submission to the BLM on multiple projects.
- Developed and implemented numerous advanced data collection programs utilizing the power of GIS combined with ruggedized PC’s and handheld’s.
- Built valuable, lasting relationships with federal, state and local regulatory agencies.
Montana State University, Bozeman, MT
Bachelor of Science
Major - Environmental Science and Land Resources, Minor - Soil Science
Certified Erosion, Sediment and Storm Water Inspector (CESSWI)
Inspector # 1070